Uncategorized|

Winnersh Parish Council are running an online raffle for the Summer Fete this year.

The Winnersh Parish Summer Fete holds a raffle each year in aid of local and national charities. In 2021 our chosen local charity is The Cowshed which recycles essentials for people in need and our national charity is Place2Be whose mission is to improve children and young people’s mental health.

There are three prizes to be won.

  • Radiant Relaxation Nirvana Spa Day
  • Two Tickets for Dinner & a Show at The Mill at Sonning
  • £50 Amazon Voucher 

It is £1 per ticket and to enter please visit the Raffall website. The deadline to enter is 30th September 2021.

Raffall takes 10% of the ticket price with the remaining 90% going to our charity partners, The CowShed and Place2Be.

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window
Font Resize
Contrast Mode